Wick High School aims to enable all pupils to grow intellectually, socially and emotionally, and to develop as far as possible their individual talents and abilities.
Specifically we aim to:
- Maintain a secure and healthy environment in which all staff and pupils feel valued and in which effective learning may take place.
- Provide a quality education for every student through a range of relevant and appropriate courses with valid and reliable assessment and supportive and informed guidance.
- Work in partnership with students and parents to secure improved attainment and maximum potential.
- Support students in developing self-esteem, self-respect and respect for others and the environment, within the developing ethos of a health promoting school.
- Work with other agencies in the community to meet the needs of the whole child and prepare them for their role in society.
- Equip pupils with the highest qualifications possible to enable them to move on successfully to employment or continuing education and secure a commitment to life-long learning.